Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tomorrow is Beta and the END!

Last night I was starting to feel positive a little that hey maybe this spotting is a good sign. I had myself talked into POAS this am in hopes of those beautiful two pink lines would appear. Got up this morning POAS, and one line. Well I should have known better, this is how I knew it would go, I still am having pink spotting, it is my body trying to end this craziness but the PIO shots keeping it at bay. This has been a long and trying thing for me, I go for beta tomorrow am and I know it too will be negative. I havent heard wether we will have any snowbabies, but I doubt that too. We cannot afford another round of this, emotionally either. So right now I will have to be thankful for the children God has given me and maybe this is not the way we are to add to our family, I don't know. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during this time. Once beta is confirmed to be negative tomorrow I will let everyone know. And I will probably close my blog down as this will end our infertility journey. Thanks to everyone again!

3 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Don't give up - I'm going to post on my blog now but I have told myself "if it's over it's over" but thankfully it is still just a brown discharge (TMI, sorry)

The nurse told us that because they pump us full of all these drugs to make our uterus nice and PLUMP! sometimes the ladies will shed a bit of it - it is nothing to worry about.

debbie said...

I am very sorry to hear about the one line... take care...

Anonymous said...

Blythe,

I don't know what to say. I think if I was in your shoes, it would piss me off to have to try to stay positive, to have to try to sugar-coat or ignore my frustrations.

I think the fact that you have to wait, that you are spotting, and that you might have to face a negative beta SUCKS. It's not fair, and I think you have every right to be sad and frustrated.

I wish I could do something to change the situation or somehow make it better, but I obviously can't. So, I'll just say that I completely understand whatever choice you make with regard to your blog. I will personally be sad to see you go, but I get it. If you change your mind, however, we'll all be here for you and willing to listen to any and ALL the venting you might need to do.

And either way, my heart truly goes out to you, and I'm sorry that it's been such a difficult time. Nobody deserves this.