Friday, October 10, 2008

5dp3dt

And feeling like I am stuck in the land of the unsure. I know, I know, God willing this will work, but I feel like I am a need to know gal. I have a couple questions that I can't really find an answer to. I need to start by telling why I want to know...
Well today I have had period like cramps, yes the positive side says implantation but the other says my period is going to start at any time. I swear I have had these before in the 2WW and nothing, NADA! So the question is and maybe someone knows, I have read so many different things on the internet(Bad internet). When would your period start? I really didnt have a true regular period when I went of the bcp, so would it be 28 days from then or, I have also read that the PIO shots will keep your period at bay so to speak until you stop them? I cannot find anything for sure, I have read some blogs where gals dont even make it until beta because AF arrives, I dunno. This is whats happens during the 2WW, we lose or sanity!! If anyone has some input/experience, please let me know!
I am still not sold so to speak on the day I am going POAS if I do, I hopefully will have decided or not. I am very hopeful that this will work, deep down I feel like it will on somedays then others I don't. But I do know one thing, I do want it to work for sure!
Other than that I have other "symptoms", sore bbs-PIO, heartburn-eating too much, cramps-AF, I can't point anything to the positive side for sure! I sure wish I could. Only time will tell, I now have less than a week until beta and I am counting the days.
Hopefully I will keep busy this weekend, and two more days will count by, and I will get closer to beta day. I am going to try not to read any more of the wealth of somewhat not helpful internet knowledge, because I beleive it only make me worry more.
Leigh, havent seen a post how are things with you? Debbie, congrats again on the +++++, how are your feeling? Christi, good to hear from you!
I forgot on my last post to write my thanks, so here we go!
1. I am thankful, that I have a job, even though some of my coworkers can drive me insane! I could be jobless, considering how economy is right now.
2. I am thankful for the holidays that are getting closer, it truly is my favorite time of the year from Oct-Feb. It makes me happy inside and out.
3. I am thankful I only have only one 12 year old daughter at a time, otherwise I would be bald and in an institution.

Please ladies and fellow IF bloggers, be praying for me and EVERY other IF gal waiting on a positive/baby!

2 comments:

debbie said...

I am cramps for a couple of days 3dp5dt ... so around the same time as yours. I am taking progesterone suppositories... took them during my IUIs also... so I know you do not get AF unless you stop them. During my IUIs I got AF one day after I stopped progesterone. So think positive. I will pray for you.

debbie said...

ok... previous post.. had cramps not am cramps :)