Tuesday, October 14, 2008

9dp3dt and Full of Tears!

Today I am 9 days past transfer and 2 day til beta. Yesterday afternoon I went to the bathroom only to find pink when I wiped, I am devastated to say the least. Remember this is not brown like old blood but pink like new blood just not lots of it. This SUCKS! So I have googled and cried, yes I understand this can be nothing but right now I just FEEL like it is over. I am also breaking out might I add and that is another tell tale sign flow is on her way, I have a backache not the same as before AF but my back aches, I am spotting, and breaking out. This cycle is a bust. When I woke up this morning the spotting is still here so after recommendation of friends, I have called and talk to nurse Judy, she said it okay just as long as it is not bright red or having cramps. She said call back if it seems to get heavier. After feeling pretty positivie and stopping snubbing to myself, I am thinking things are okay. Then low and behold went to the potty and wipes and pinker closer to red, small clots. SHIT! SHIT! (TMI) I looked in water and saw some stringy looking tissue floating???? So I called Judy back, she told me to go straight home and put my feet up and rest, if it gets heavy like full flow call after hours and in the am I am to call her with an update of what the am shows. I havent POAS too scared maybe of reality, not knowing I can silently hope it has worked when deep down I know it hasnt. Since I have been home and lying down the spotting has lightened. Maybe that was just one of my babies that wasnt ready to be a baby right now, I dont know. This is so hard. I am praying when I get up in the morning the spotting will be GONE and I POAS and it is +++++. But then reality isnt always that nice to me. But I will continue to hope and pray! I will keep everyone posted!

Leigh, I am excited that a light positive was seen on your end, and praying no more spotting unless it means that baby is making itslef comfy for the long haul!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm saying lots of prayers for you. I hope you wake up in the morning to good news all around. I may be in tomorrow...don't know for sure, but if not...call me and let me know how you are. Hope things are better for you soon. Think positive. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, Blythe....I'm soooo sorry that you're having to endure this torturous wait.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for better news tomorrow. There is still hope, and I've read other blogs where they were certain that it was over and it wasn't, so try to keep your chin up until you know for sure what you're dealing with. (Easy for me to say, right?)

I hope it helps to know that there are lots of us out here rooting for you. My fingers are crossed for you even tighter than usual.