Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Praying for Grade A!

I went in this morning for our pre-op work up, my goodness was that office busy! I have never seen that many people in the waiting room before! But all was well I had more blood drawn, met with the lady who will put me to sleep and saw my RE. Got the call this afternoon that the trigger shot was a success thank you my nurse friend! We have to be there at 7 am, yes Leigh we are really true cycle sistas! I will be thinking about you hoping for Grade A Eggs for you too as my RE said. But I would just like to say I am so excited to have NO shots tonight!! I know this will be short lived because I am soon to start the progesterone in oil. Yuck! But at this point if if helps me get pregnant and stay that way I am for it. I will post after I get home tomorrow with some stats on egg count! I will be waiting to hear about yours too Leigh! I would assume that Sunday will be transfer day but wont know for sure I guess until tomorrow! Got to go cook supper! Praying for a least a dozen Grade A for all of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you could see me, you would know how very tightly I have my fingers crossed for you. I'm sending every positive vibe that I have your way for lots of wonderful Grade A eggs, to be retreived with a minimal amount of pain. Then, at about 10 am tomorrow, I'm going to shift all my energy to send it to your embryos, hoping for great cell division and growth for the next few days. I truly am wishing the very best for you!

I'm going to say the same thing to Leigh (you crazy CycleSistas, you!). It's a good thing that I have alot of optimism so I can send equal amounts to both of you, because you both really deserve it! :)

Definitely let us know how things go. GOOD LUCK!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I'm just about to post on my blog but I thought I'd come comment quickly :)

Everything went well - 6 eggs retrieved!