Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Four Amigos!!

My husband and I have some people we know that are ahead of us in the IVF world (they are pregnant-8 weeks), they told my husband this part is the worst, the waiting....
And it is I woke up this morning and waited and waited for the call on the news on our embryos, it seemed like they would never call my poor husband could hardly stand himself, due to the fact that our IF problem is male factor he was afraid his sperm wouldnt be able to do the job.
We finally got the call to let us know that all four embryos are still growing and transfer will be set at 10:30am tomorrow. I am to insert two vaginal suppositories at 8am, them take my valium and drink my water at 10am and then they will put our babies in their rightful home! I am joping that they will put the two best in and the other two will continue to grow so they can be snowbabies for later!
For those of you who want to know about the PIO shots, they really arent too bad, right now! My husband did a great job, we iced the area inserted the injection and I sat on a heating pad for a little while and I was fine. No real soreness or anything today.
Leigh, I have my fingers crossed for your 3 embryos, good luck tomorrow!
Today I am thankful for:
1. Wonderful friends, at home and the blog world.
2. My mother, my own cheerleader.
3. The beautiful day today, it is autumn!
I opened my fortune cookie yesterday and it really was just right:
You will take a chance in the near future and win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is a HUGE day! I wish the VERY BEST for you - I'm keeping my optimism high. It's hard to wrap my head around the idea that cells are busy doing their thing getting a life (or FOUR!) started. Truly exciting stuff!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

By now you've had the two transferred - now the big wait!

Am loving your "gratitude" journal :)