Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nothing New To Talk About!

Not only am I a slack blogger, I really have nothing of much excitement to talk about. I am struggling through the 2WW. Today makes 3dp3dt, not that I am counting or anything. I feel like I am constantly thinking about will this work, or won't it. I am totally consumed!! I am trying really hard to be focused at work but it is hard, I feel like a bad employee because I am not focusing my all and don't seem to be able to complete tasks with my normal efficiency. This is really hard. I read other blogs in order to gain some time of knowledge or sign when comparing my situation to theirs. I am loosing my mind, it is official.
On another 2WW note, the PIO shots are still not bad although my arse is sore, not a little but SORE. My youngest child thinks that I need her help in the evenings with my nightly shot, so tonight she felt the need to help me pull my sweats and undies to expose my cheek. They all want to be involved.
I wish I could say I felt one way or the other but I dont know it is still early. I am just very hopeful at this point, the next question is to pee or not to pee, that is the real question. I saw that Debbie held out on the POAS and CONGRATS to Debbie on the positive beta. But I have seen others test before hand. When is the safest day past transfer to test? 2 days before testing day? Someone with some knowledge please let me know!
I am trying to think of things to keep myself busy, so this weekend weather permitting I think it is time to break out the fall decorations, that will take all of a couple hours. Then I will sit and read blogs in my quest of knowledge, I am a freak I know! Although I have to admit my dear friend "S" has been around me long enough to be crazy too right "S", but really I do know that she just wants this to work for me because she wants to go shopping, just kidding really because she is a true friend!
Well I think I have typed enough nonsense for a couple more days maybe I will have a twinge or something to report! Take Care
Leigh good to see your post, hang in there we are both thinking positive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't love a little shopping.... But I do want this to work for you because I know both you and Mr. B want it to work so badly. At least you have an excuse for not being focused at work...what do I have? :) See you tomorrow. :)

S

Anonymous said...

You can't be blamed for this obscession....the whole IVF process is all-consuming! I'm in a holding pattern myself right now, and it's all I can think about. So let it make you feel better that you're not alone, and that there's nothing wrong with feeling this way.

I agree with S....go shopping! There's nothing that can't be cured with some good 'ole retail therapy.

Regarding the POAS situation...if you can wait until a day or two before the beta, you'll be much better off. The trigger's gotta get out of your system first anyway. This 2WW is designed to get you in the practice of waiting. Once you get a BFP, you'll move on to waiting for the nine months to pass, so this is designed to prep you for that.

Keep your chin up! You'll be testing before you know it. :)