Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Over...

I got the call at about noon, with I am sorry I dont have good news, well I knew that since Monday afternoon. I am better today than the past couple of days, I am sad yes, but I will survive. We cannot afford to do this again and have no frozen embryos, going in we knew this was a one shot deal. I am mad and shouldnt be, during all of this I have lost me. Maybe the drugs maybe not, but I am not the person I used to be. I want me back. I have 3 beautiful girls that I am thankful for, I would like to have a child with my husband but unfortunatley God has another plan for us. If we could afford this again I deep down in my heart dont feel like this is the plan we are to follow to have a child. Maybe adoption, I dont know. But right now I am going to get myself back, love my children and move on. I thank everyone for all their thoughts and prayers. You will continue to be in mine. I will keep the blog up but I may change it, Leigh best of luck to you. Debbie, have a healthy nine months Christi, I still want to hear from you when you start your cycle, I need to root you on like you did me. You all deserve your positives!

2 comments:

debbie said...

Thanks for supporting me during my IVF. You will continue to be in my thoughts. Take care of yourself.

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Oh NO, Blythe!

A friend just messaged me on Facebook and I said the same type of thing - official test is on Monday but deep down I know.

I also want you to find YOU again.

I'm sending big ((((hugs)))) to you