Friday, August 29, 2008

My Crazy Aunt Flo!

Since starting this whole TTC journey, I have longed, hoped,and prayed for good ole aunt Flo to not arrive. But religously every month she comes to visit me, but this month I have been waiting because she signals the start of our IVF journey. So today she decided to show up, I was told to call my RE when she came so I could get my 3 day bloodwork and ultrasound. You would know that my 3rd day is a holiday and the office is closed. Judy the IVF nurse said this was okay, I am to start BCP's on Sunday and start Lupron injections on September 11th. I can't say that I am excited about the shots but I am excited to get started. I go back in on Sept. 8th with my husband so we can learn the proper way to become a human pincushion! LOL! I forgot to say that my husband HATES needles, so I am doubting his brave face he puts on while saying I can do this, its all for a good cause! Iam releived that we are on our way in this journey! FINALLY, thanks to Aunt Flo.....

No comments: